Dear diplomates and residents,
The holiday season is approaching and during this time of the year I would like to thank everyone for your feedback and suggestions to improve our website.
Recently we have made a couple of significant updates like e.g.
- Inclusion of all residents in the ECSRHM Members directory
- A better Geo mapping feature to quickly locate ECSRHM members across regions.
- We have re-opened the possibility to send a quick internal message to other members. (see also below for instructions)
- A new and improved document library is available to keep all important documentation in one place.
I wish you a great festive season and a healthy start in 2018.
Prof. Dr. Karim ADJOU
Responsible ECSRHM website
How to contact another ECSRHM member via the internal messaging option?
What is the internal messaging option?
This feature allows ECSRHM members to quickly contact each other via email even without sharing email adresses.
How does it work?
- First you need to login via the ‘Members’ menu option which can be found on the top right side of each page.
- Search for the member you would like to communicate with and open the member’s profile page.
- Click on the blue “Contact” button and a new window will open.
- Type your message and click on the “Send” button.
- The recipient will receive an email with your message.
Is the internal messaging option safe to use?
Yes, the option to contact other members is only available to ECSRHM members who are logged in. To avoid spam, external site visitors will not have the possibility to send messages.
I do not see a blue contact button
Please check if you are logged in to the ECSRHM web site.
I do not have a profile page or I have lost my password.
If you haven’t updated your member profile page yet, here are some easy step-by-step instructions:
This page is also accessible under the main menu Members – Help
Alternatively, you can send your details and profile picture to the following address: email@example.com and we’ll make sure to upload your information.
In the event you have lost your password, you can reset it here: